Friday, January 11, 2008
Sorry no photos
Sorry I don't have any pics to show. I went to take some but found my camera has a flat battery. I will try and pick one up over the weekend.

I had a lovely visit at the shop yesterday from Kirsten from Gift Of Stitching Magazine and Naomi from stitches and Spice. They came up together yesterday to pick up all the lovely stitched pieces that Kirsten left with us for the trunk show.

Then today I met a new Blogger in the shop. Judy from Narabeen came up for a visit. How lovely that she drove so far to pick up her supplies for the Lavender and Lace SAL. Judy is stitching Celtic Xmas. I have decided on Earth Angel.

I have four signups for my PIF - Carol S, Tannia, Mel W and Sonya. Just one place left if someone would like to join:) I am looking forward to choosing very special things to stitch for you lovely ladies this year:)

I will post again when my camera is up and running again over the weekend:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:23 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:27 am, Blogger Jude said…

    Hi Karen
    Thanks so much for your help yesterday when I came into Dragonfly Dreams to pick up my stash for Celtic Christmas and Celtic Summer for the L&L stitchalong. Talk about service with a smile and LOTS of information!

     
  • At 9:29 am, Blogger Jude said…

    Oops! I reread my comment after I published it and it reads like I have big ambitions of doing Celtic Christmas AND Celtic Summer! No way! I'll be stitching one Or the other.

     
  • At 9:46 am, Blogger The Silver Thistle said…

    What fun! It's lovely to hear of get-togethers. Sounds like you had a busy day.

    I keep forgetting to take a pic of my L&L stitchalong bits...must do that tomorrow. I'm doing Angel of Winter but it's a UFO for me that I'm trying to finish so I better get the iron out before I snap the pic. It's been in it's bag for so long now, it's just one big crease, lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com