Monday, January 28, 2008
A Start on L&L SAL
Firstly a belated happy Australia Day to all Aussies reading my Blog. I hope everyone had a great day. Hubby and I went down to Glenbrook to join the festivities there. We didn't stay too long though as we both have quite bad colds so we came home earlier than we normally would so we could rest. Today we had a quiet day at home. Tomorrow is a public holiday so I guess we will see how we are feeling as to whether we go out somewhere.

On the stitching front I have mainly been doing secret stitching but I did start my Earth Angel which is the one I am stitching in the Lavender & Lace SAL.


posted by Karen's Blog @ 1:02 am  
7 Comments:
  • At 8:59 am, Blogger Carol said…

    What a beautiful start, Karen. I adore my Earth Angel, as she graces the open foyer in our house. I hope you will enjoy yours as much too. Happy Australia Day, and I hope you are feeling better.

     
  • At 7:38 pm, Blogger Felicity said…

    Thanx for the Aussie well-wishes. I hope your colds are better really soon. The start of the new project looks great! Enjoy!

     
  • At 9:19 pm, Blogger Nia said…

    Earth Angel is lovely :) You made a great start!

    Hope you and Bren get over your colds quickly!

    love
    T
    xxx

     
  • At 1:58 am, Blogger Deanne J said…

    She looks very pretty

     
  • At 6:14 am, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    She looks just stunning! what a great choice for the SAL

     
  • At 6:25 am, Blogger Petra said…

    She's very pretty! I think it's nice you worked on her face first.

    Petra

     
  • At 7:02 am, Blogger belinda said…

    Beautifull!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com