Friday, February 15, 2008
My lovely fob arrived
My beautiful fob and package arrived from Cathy B. On Valentines Day as well. What a lovely surprise!!! Cathy made me a gorgeous fob from Prairie Schooler. I honestly don't know how she parted with it. LOL. Also in the wonderful package were Crescent Colour threads, Silkweaver fabrics, a Lizzie Kate design (with dragonflies of course) and a pack of heart candy. Very appropriate for Valentines Day. What great timing Cathy!! It took a bit longer than normal to reach me here in Australia as the package was inspected by customs and was held for quarantine. It would have been because of the candy Cathy included. I am guess that when it went through the x-ray scanner in customs that they may have thought we were involved in a drug ring or something. LOL. I would have loved to see their faces when they saw it was candy:)
What a wonderful gift

I can't seem to load pics at the moment. I will try and post them again later.
posted by Karen's Blog @ 3:23 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:33 am, Blogger Carol said…

    I'm so glad your fob arrived safe and sound... lucky you to get Cathy as your partner - she is top notch!!

     
  • At 3:22 pm, Blogger Cathy B said…

    Hey Karen -- glad to hear that it finally arrived. I was beginning to worry a little bit. Enjoy!

     
  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    I saw it on Cathy's blog its so pretty!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com