Monday, February 25, 2008
A Wonderful Gift
I have received a lovely gift from Carol today. We decided that as Christmas was so hectic that we would send each other our Christmas gifts in 2 parts - 1 part in time for Christmas and the 2nd part after Christmas. Carol's wonderful part 2 just arrived and I LOVE it!!!! I will have my part 2 for her leaving this week:) Carol stitched this beautiful Shepherds Bush Pin Cushion for me and also sent a Red Sox DVD which I am going to watch on my day off on Thursday, and a box of candy (they are not in the pic as hubby and I ate them:) and some lovely body cream:) I am one spoilt girl:)
posted by Karen's Blog @ 1:23 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 2:37 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi Karen, It was so fun to stitch that for you! Hope you enjoy the DVD! They just gave Francona a three year extension on this contract over the weekend :-) Now to get Varitek and Ramirez set at the end of the season and all will be glorious! Schilling is out for the season, but I am sure he will be on the bench giving advice and contributing in fantastic ways!

     
  • At 2:38 am, Blogger Carol said…

    PS - the pinkeep exchange sign ups close at the end of the week... Cahty B is taking names, do you want in??

     
  • At 5:42 pm, Blogger Aussie Stitcher said…

    The pin cushion is gorgeous, I love your framed pieces, they look great.

    Joanne

     
  • At 4:45 am, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi Stranger.... how are you??

     
  • At 8:19 am, Blogger Hazel said…

    Oooh lovely exchange. Love your framed pieces. xx

     
  • At 4:54 am, Blogger Carol said…

    My dear... your blog is STARVING for an update here!

     
  • At 7:04 pm, Blogger Judith said…

    It is just very beautifull.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com