Wednesday, May 14, 2008
A wonderful birthday
I know this posting is late but I just wanted to share the lovely gift I received from Carol for my birthday. She really spoiled me (like she always does). Carol, if you are reading this, from what reading your last email, it seems that my emails don't seem to be getting though. I will try emailing you again today. Not sure what is happening:(




On Saturday I had a lovely visit from Anne S and Alison. It is always a great laugh when Anne visits so it was doubly a riot with Alison as well.

Anne dropped off 2 more wonderful models that I will frame for her and borrow for the shop - Sampler Lady and Bordeaux Sampler, plus Barnabee's Bride that she also stitched for me.




Thanks so much Anne!! I look forward to catching up again soon:)






posted by Karen's Blog @ 11:38 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:16 pm, Blogger Becky K in OK said…

    What a great birthday gift from Carol. Congrats.

     
  • At 12:27 am, Blogger Carol said…

    You are more than welcome - and a stitched gift will follow as soon as I can get one done for you :-) Nice models from Anne!!

     
  • At 9:42 pm, Blogger Hazel said…

    happy belated birthday! lovely gifts from carol. xx

     
  • At 7:43 am, Blogger Anne S said…

    Ooh, yummy gifts from Carol - she always does the best gifts! :) It was great to catch up with you too - the time always flies by, but I hope you didn't have too much work to catch up with afterwards seeing as we took all of your time up! Look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks again :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Karen's Blog
Home: Leura, New South Wales, Australia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
My Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Carol's Time and Weather
    The WeatherPixie
Links
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com